Blue Owls Travel Baseball Tryouts
August 6th and 7th at Marvin Dunteman Park, South Barrington
Blue Owls Travel Baseball is available for players U9 through U12. Players are welcome from any Illinois northwest suburb.
Tryouts for the Fall 2018/ and the Spring 2019 Seasons for Travel Baseball will be held Monday August 6th and Tuesday 7th at Marvin Dunteman Park, South Barrington.
The Blue Owls will be fielding multiple travel teams per age level for each season. (Team formation is dependent on qualified interest and available volunteer coaches.)
August 6th Tryouts:
11U, 12U - 6 to 8pm
August 7th Tryouts:
9U, 10U - 6 to 8pm
Must be 9 years old or younger, may not turn 10 before May 1, 2019
- Must be 10 years old or younger, may not turn 11 before May 1, 2019
- Must be 11 years old or younger, may not turn 12 before May 1, 2019
- Must be 12 years old or younger, may not turn 13 before May 1, 2019
Players should dress for baseball (no shorts are allowed) bring plenty of water, a glove, a bat and a helmet.
* Players Name
* Players Address
* Players City
* Players State
* Players Zip
* DOB (mm/dd/yyyy)
Teams Signing up for
Select the age group in which the player plans to tryout
Position Preference 1
Position Preference 2
Position Preference 3
Will you be playing on any other sports in the fall of 2018 (August-October)? Please List:
Will you be playing on any other sports in the Spring of 2019 (April-July)? Please List:
* Main Email
Mother Cell #
Father Cell #
Are you interested in Coaching a 2018/2019 Travel team?
Emergency Contacts (other than parents)
Credit Card Information
* Card Holder Name
* Security Code
* Exp Month
* Exp Year
* Card Zip Code
* The fee to tryout is only $25.00.
* Interested participants should arrive at their designated field at least 15 minutes prior to tryouts for check in and warm up.
Participants must be in a complete baseball uniform including cleats, protective devices, glove and bat.
* Volunteer coaches can draft 2 players
* If selected to a Blue Owl team you will be eligible to participate in our college scholarship award selection process. Selection criteria will be
entered upon registration with our third party administrator.